High Level Workshop Flow - Here is the shape of your 3-Day journey:
● From Predict-and-Plan to Sense-and-Respond: the journey of the Agile Transformation Leader
● Identify the 3 "jobs" of the Agile Transformation Leader
● Growing deeper capacity in another through powerful conversation
● Your Personal Leadership Development Profile
● What is your development path as a leader?
● Making deep impact through collaborative conversations
● Systems awareness: the key to catalyzing agility in human and organizational systems
● Creating a link between relational agility and systemic agility
● The organizational context: how to “read” an organizational system
● Your Path Forward: Developing your own agile leadership "stance"
● Your Foundation: Creating a solid plan and accountability for taking your learning forward
We will provide you information and access to these prior to the class
● Complete: Harthill Sentence Completion Form and return it within 2 days of registration.
● Read: HBR article “Seven Transformations of a Leader” by David Rooke and William Torbert
EXTENDED COURSE DESCRIPTION HERE