Certifierad Scrum Product Owner (in English)
Certified Scrum Product Owner is a 3-day course where you gain a deeper understanding about agile product ownership. The course is taught through interactive activities, real-world experiences, discussions and sharing.
The course February 5-7 will be held in English.
See the course description in Swedish »
About the Trainer
Tobias Fors works as Agile Coach and is a Scrum Alliance certified Scrum Trainer. He also runs courses such as Certified Scrum Master and Advanced Scrum Master.
This is what you achieve
- How to help teams get succesful
- Gain a deeper understanding in the product owner role
- Great tools to use in your work as a product owner
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other course attendants
Certified Scrum Product Owner - Content:
- Agile and Scrum - What and why?
- The importance of a vision - how to engange team and other stakeholders
- Users and quality
- How to find you real goals
- Agile requirement
- Stories and story mapping
- Value, estimation, quality
- Priority and release planning
Who is this Scrum Product Owner course for
This course fits people that are, or are becomming, a product owner for one or more Scrum teams. It also suits you who is not a product owner at the moment but want to gain knowledge about agile requirement.
Basic agile knowledge such as Certifierad Scrum Master (CSM) are required. Also, please read Scrum Alliance egen sammanfattning av Scrum.
Becoming a Certified Scrum Product Owner - About the certification
To become a Certified Product Owner (CSPO) you have to attend 100% at the course. Please read about the certification here.
Where: Barnhusgatan 16, 4 tr, Stockholm
Coffee, tea and sandwich will be served from 8.30 am. The course starts at 9 am and ends 5 pm.