Certified Scrum Product Owner (in English)
Certified Scrum Product Owner is a 3-day course where you gain a deeper understanding about agile product ownership. The course is taught through interactive activities, real-world experiences, discussions and sharing.
See the course description in Swedish »
This is what you achieve:
- How to help teams get successful
- A deeper insight into the product owner role
- Great tools to use in your work as a product owner
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other course attendees
- Agile and Scrum - What and why?
- The importance of a vision - how to engage teams and other stakeholders
- Users and quality
- How to find you real goals
- Agile requirement
- Stories and story mapping
- Value, estimation, quality
- Priority and release planning
This course fits people that are, or are becoming, a product owner for one or more Scrum teams. It also suits you who is not a product owner at the moment but want to gain knowledge about agile requirement.
About the Coach
Tobias Fors works as Agile Coach and is a Scrum Alliance certified Scrum Trainer. He also runs courses such as Certified Scrum Master and Advanced Scrum Master.
Basic agile knowledge such as Certifierad Scrum Master (CSM) are required. Also, please read Scrum Alliance egen sammanfattning av Scrum.
Becoming a Certified Scrum Product Owner - About the certification
To become a Certified Product Owner (CSPO) you have to attend 100% at the course. Please read about the certification here.
Where: Barnhusgatan 16, 4 tr, Stockholm
Coffee, tea and sandwich will be served from 8.30 am. The course starts at 9 am and ends 5 pm.